From: chris.peter87 on
Having created a New table in Outlook 2003 Journal with different column
headings (to record family tree history), how can I put information into each
of the new headings, which do not appear on the Journal Entry form?
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
You'll need to create a custom fields for the new information.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?