From: Gord Dibben on
Yes............in Excel 2007.............not older versions of Excel, save
or save as does not clear the undo stack until you close the workbook.

I have never tested to see how far you can go with the undo's but in 2007
there are 100 levels of undo according to specs.

Gord

From: Darryl on
Thank you for all your help.