From: Julz on
I was instructed to reinstall Oulook and have now lost all my contacts
calander reminders etc.

Can anyone advise how I can recover these?
From: Russ Valentine on
Reinstalling never loses data. Just find your previous data file (a hidden
file with a *.pst extension) and open it in Outlook.
For future reference, you should always know where your data file is and
back it up. Basic common sense with computers: back up your data or be
willing to lose it.
--
Russ Valentine

From: njem on
Your old PST file with all the old stuff is probably still where it
should be under (if win XP) docs & settings/your user name/local
settings/ application data/microsoft/outlook. You may have to turn on
viewing hidden files and hidden and system folders under Folder
Options control panel. If the file(s) are there you may simply be able
to go to File|open in Outlook and ask it to open those old files. I
don't remember off hand but I think outlook should have said something
about there already being data files in there. Maybe not. But look and
see.