From: Tim Meddick on
If you read the subsequent posts - you will see that it is in fact "Graphics Schemes"
we were talking about here.

(Intel Graphics chip set factory included software)

....And not "Window's Themes" which I am well aware of but cannot be accessed in the
way described (i.e. directly accessed by right-clicking on the desktop and using the
"Graphics" sub-menus).

To access Window's Themes you would right-click on the desktop and choose
"Properties" which would bring up the first page of the "Display" control panel
extension (i.e. Themes).

==

Cheers, Tim Meddick, Peckham, London. :-)

From: J. P. Gilliver (John) on
In message <eQbhRdCgKHA.2104(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, Tim Meddick
<timmeddick(a)gawab.com> writes:
>If you read the subsequent posts - you will see that it is in fact
>"Graphics Schemes" we were talking about here.

The subsequent posts weren't there when I posted (-:

>(Intel Graphics chip set factory included software)
>
>...And not "Window's Themes" which I am well aware of but cannot be
>accessed in the way described (i.e. directly accessed by right-clicking
>on the desktop and using the "Graphics" sub-menus).
[]
Sorry, I've just tried: right-click on an empty bit of desktop, select
Properties: "Display Properties"* window comes up, with the left-most
tab - "Themes" - open: a top left box in it allows me to load and save
themes. (XPSP3, though something similar I'm sure I've had via a similar
route back to at least '98, if not '95 and possibly even 3.1).
--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G.5AL-IS-P--Ch++(p)Ar(a)T0H+Sh0!:`)DNAf
** http://www.soft255.demon.co.uk/G6JPG-PC/JPGminPC.htm for ludicrously
outdated thoughts on PCs. **

Is Jimi Hendrix's modem a Purple Hayes?

From: Tim Meddick on
I don't know what it is you're saying.

I say [again] that I'm well aware of what "Themes" are, and that they are "saveable"
as [.theme] files.
I even explained how to navigate to them on the first page of "Display Properties".

The "Schemes" quoted by the OP refers to the "Graphics Schemes" right-click desktop
sub-menu.

The two things are poles apart.

"Themes" and "Schemes" only similarity is that they rhyme together.

I felt I had explained sufficiently already, obviously enough for the OP

==

Cheers, Tim Meddick, Peckham, London. :-)