From: JustJoan on
I've sent a meeting request with a file attached. I want to keep the sent
email but remove the file from it. I could remove it in Outlook 2003 but
there is no 'remove' in Outlook 2007 nor is there 'delete' (without deleting
the entire email) and 'cut' is not available either. I also tried 'Other
actions' but only option is to forward as an attchment. Suggestions? Ideas?
Thanx!
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
what happens when you select the attachment and either press delete or right
click on it and choose delete?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?