From: comfrey on
In a previous version of Word there was the capability to route a document
via Outlook to either sequential recipients or as a shotgun blast. It
appears that Project 2003 also has this capability using a routing slip.
Does Word 2007 or Outlook 2007 have the capability to route a document or
email sequentially from one recipient to another. I have a document that
must be reviewed and digitally signed sequentially.
From: KC on
refer this ppt about "Route E-Mail from Distribution Lists"
http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/0/2/502138b6-6830-4b3c-bd35-63cba7efc770/OutlookEMailRules_GS_E.ppt

hope this helps,
-kc
*Click YES if this helps