From: Molly on
I'm in HR, and when new hires come on board, I have a standard email that
goes out.

Is there a way of saving this on my computer without have to save it to a
folder after sending everytime? Is there a form or something?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Molly" <Molly(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I'm in HR, and when new hires come on board, I have a standard email that
> goes out.
>
> Is there a way of saving this on my computer without have to save it to a
> folder after sending everytime? Is there a form or something?

I keep messages like this in my Drafts folder and then forward them from
there, changing the particulars to fit the recipient when I do.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]