From: adamskiii on
I just believe that I have more control with an unbound form.

From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:08:01 -0700, adamskiii
<adamskiii(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I just believe that I have more control with an unbound form.

Sure, but that means that you must do Every Single Little Thing that Access
does for you automatically. Unbound forms are in fact useful; they are also
slower, much more complex, and far more difficult to create and maintain. Your
choice!
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Al Campagna on
adamskii,
What "control" would that be... that couldn't be done on a bound form?
And... how do you plan to edit or delete your existing records?
--
hth
Al Campagna