From: MineEH on
I save my budget document during each use. In Excel 2003 I was able to save
it once a week to a 2nd 'safety' file as well. Now with 2007 there is no
'save as' (at least not that I can find) so am not able to save a 2nd copy
for safety. It's a very different program and I realize I have to get use to
the changes. Can anyone help?
From: FSt1 on
hi
click the office button. the save as command is on the drop down.

also check this site out. it might help in the future.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA101491511033.aspx
also ron has a good one.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

regards
FSt1

From: Gord Dibben on
Office Button>Save As...........your choice of format.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Billns on
On 4/7/2010 3:14 PM, Gord Dibben wrote:
> Office Button>Save As...........your choice of format.
>

> Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP
>
> On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:15:02 -0700, MineEH<MineEH(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I save my budget document during each use. In Excel 2003 I was able to save
>> it once a week to a 2nd 'safety' file as well. Now with 2007 there is no
>> 'save as' (at least not that I can find) so am not able to save a 2nd copy
>> for safety. It's a very different program and I realize I have to get use to
>> the changes. Can anyone help?

or keyboard shortcut Alt - F - A.

There are tutorials/suggestions/examples on the web about using the new
ribbon interface.

Bill