From: JJBear on
I have sales force data(ie, salesman, customer, customer location, 09 sales,
10 sales, etc) and I would like to have the data display on a us map.
Something that would make smaller or larger balls based on sales dollars,
with the salespersons name and customer name, and have the ball show up where
the customer is in the US.

Is there software like this?
From: Gary Keramidas on
maybe this