From: Lampoel on
I emailed an estimate from Quickbooks, through Outlook, and my customer
replied to the Estimate to place an order; but the reply doesn't show which
Estimate they are replying to. How can I set it up to be able to see which
Estimate they want to order from?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Lampoel" <Lampoel(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I emailed an estimate from Quickbooks, through Outlook, and my customer
> replied to the Estimate to place an order; but the reply doesn't show which
> Estimate they are replying to. How can I set it up to be able to see which
> Estimate they want to order from?

Send them only one estimate at a time and you'll know which one they're
replying to.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: VanguardLH on
Lampoel wrote:

> I emailed an estimate from Quickbooks, through Outlook, and my customer
> replied to the Estimate to place an order; but the reply doesn't show which
> Estimate they are replying to. How can I set it up to be able to see which
> Estimate they want to order from?

How is this an Outlook issue? It's up to you or Quickbooks to put something
in the e-mail that tracks the transaction. Of course, the recipient can
edit their reply however they want which means that tracking info could be
missing in their reply. Does your estimate actually tell the recipient to
NOT remove the tracking info (assuming you put any into your message)?