From: tecsi on

How can I select and copy text from Reading Pane WITHOUT opening the
email. I have to not only OPEN, but HIT REPLY or FORWARD in order to
simply select and copy text. There must be a way, but I can't find it.

--
tecsi
http://forums.slipstick.com

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Click in the text, then Ctrl A to select all or drag to select text with the
cursor, then Ctrl+C or right click, copy.

If you have SP2 installed, Ctrl+Insert should copy too. (That's broken in
earlier builds).

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?