From: George on
In ppt, I can create a theme and I can set a default theme, but having
trouble creating a theme and then setting it as the default theme. Anybody
have an idea. I basically just want my default theme (the opening blank
presentation slide) to have arial instead of calibri font.
Thanks

From: Luc on
George,
Did you have a look here?
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ01010.htm#ppt2007

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

From: trip_to_tokyo on
" I basically just want my default theme (the opening blank presentation
slide) to have arial instead of calibri font."

PowerPoint 2007

Take the following actions:-

1. Open PowerPoint.

2. Design / Themes group / Fonts / Create New Theme Fonts / window of same
name launches / Heading font: select Arial (if you want to set the Body font:
as well change that to Arial too) / Save / Office Button / Save As / Change
Save as type: as PowerPoint Template / give it a File name: (for example) My
Favourite Template / Save.

3. Close PowerPoint.

4. Reopen PowerPoint.

Office Button / New / My templates . . . (on the left hand side) / click on
My Favourite Template / OK.

Click in the header field and make sure that it's set to Arial.

Thanks.