From: forest8 on
Hi

In my database, I have a field that deals with time spent on an activity.

The desired time interval is 0.25 for every 15 minutes.

For example, if a person spent 30 minutes on an activity, I want 0.5 to be
the value.

What is the proper way to set this up?

I tried Fixed, General, Scientific. The number entered is always rounded up.

Thanks
From: KARL DEWEY on
>>I tried Fixed, General, Scientific.
Open your table in design view and check the properties for your number
field to see if it is Number - Long Integer. If so then change to Single or
Double.

--
Build a little, test a little.