From: New email address set up New email address set on
I'm new to using Outlook and need to set up an email address for the first
time. It cannot find my settings automatically and I'm not sure what to do
with the manual settings. Can someone please help??
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Contact your ISP or check their website for the correct account and server
settings. You have to set up your Outlook profile manually:

http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm

--

Kathleen Orland

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"New email address set up" <New email address set
up(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I'm new to using Outlook and need to set up an email address for the first
> time. It cannot find my settings automatically and I'm not sure what to do
> with the manual settings. Can someone please help??

Follow the instructions given you by your mail service provider.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
what version of outlook do you use?

See http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/profile/profile.htm for a tutorial.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?