From: WILDCHILD on
I am using outlook for work email in my name and receive the pop up alerts
but i also receive email from a mail box account that i would like to set an
alert on. The more i read in the help section the more confused i am! Can
anyone help?
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Alerts only work with the default account.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, WILDCHILD asked:

| I am using outlook for work email in my name and receive the pop up
| alerts but i also receive email from a mail box account that i would
| like to set an alert on. The more i read in the help section the
| more confused i am! Can anyone help?

Pages: 1
Prev: Outlook 2007?
Next: groupwise/outlook differences