From: graeme 0750 graeme on
I have a web site that uses frames under FrontPage 2003. Each frame typically
contains a banner page, a contents page and a main page. How does another web
site hyperlink to a bookmark within a paricular main page so that the banner
and contents pages are displayed as well (ie. together with the main page).
Without these, it is impossible to navigate around the web site after the
hyperlink is executed.
From: Hot-text on
No Link to your Website ....... No Help for Website
we do not know if It is a
<frameset></frameset>
Or
<iframe></iframe>

Add-to-favorites Script for iframe
Dynamic Drive (http://dynamicdrive.com)

From: Stefan B Rusynko on
That is the primary disadvantage of using Frames
- the only link that can be used is the link to the main frameset page
(all others will break your frames)

From: Dan L on
And with that you have just explained the disadvantage(s) of using frames.

From: Hot-text on
You so Right Stefan