From: BOOMCCORMICK on
I am trying to help my daughter do a crossword puzzel project for school. At
the bottom of the puzzel, we were trying to put the clues. How do we show
all the text in a cell without expanding the cell ot wrapping the text?
From: Bob I on
If you don't provide the space to see all the content, how are you going
to see it?!?!?!

From: Steven on
Well, the two main options are to expand the cell and to wrap the text. If
you're not willing to change the size of the cell, then your only option left
is to change the font size until it all fits.

From: Reeza on
On May 5, 8:49 am, BOOMCCORMICK
<BOOMCCORM...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I am trying to help my daughter do a crossword puzzel project for school.  At
> the bottom of the puzzel, we were trying to put the clues.  How do we show
> all the text in a cell without expanding the cell ot wrapping the text?

Merge the cells at the bottom to be a larger cell. That way you won't
have the little grids rather a bigger grid at the bottom.
If you need more than one column, merge the cells accordingly so
things will fit.

Hope that helps,
Reeza
From: Prashant on
Have you given a thought about merging few cells, select few cells and click
on the Merge Option (<-a->) on the top right hand side of the excel sheet.

Check if it works/helpful for you.