From: williamfedup on
My screen keeps jumping; it nearly always returns to the top of the
screen.This happens in all programmes, emails and news items. I have a Dell
computer and am on Windows XP media edition.

Even the screen for "About display names" shown below jumps.
From: Otto Moehrbach on
William
"jumping" is not very descriptive. Post back and provide details about
what you want Excel to do and what Excel actually does. HTH Otto

From: Chip Pearson on
I had a similar experience some time ago and replacing the mouse with
a new one solved the problem. Also, check the mouse setting in the
control panel to ensure that they are what they should be.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional,
Excel, 1998 - 2010
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

On Sat, 15 May 2010 07:50:01 -0700, williamfedup