From: Millie on
Hi

I can do basic formulas in Excel 2007 like adding subtracting etc. Here's
what I want to do and I would appreciate any help in achievingit:

In worksheet 1, I want to add up money i spend. In worksheet 2, i want to
show my budget total and then see the reducing total as I enter amounts in
worksheet 1. Can anyone help?
--
Millie
From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

I have just put up a file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

Item number 106.

This is one way in which you might do it.

If you add in extra items into Money_Spent columns A and B you will see what
you have got left in Budget cell C2.

Thanks.

From: Millie on
Hi Perfect. But how did you link the two workseets? Can you guide me through
the steps?
--
Millie

From: trip_to_tokyo on
Just look at the formulas in the cells; you should be OK from there.

From: Millie on
Hi thanks. I understand now!
--
Millie