From: OSullivan on
I deleted it instead of opening it and its not in the recycle bin.
From: Mike H on
Hi,

In order of a likely sucessful result

1. Use your backup.
2. Use your IT departments backup
3. Did you mail it to someone, check your sent items.

You are going to have a very bad day indeed and It will probably not make
you feel much better at the moment but in future remember to always back up
your work.
--
Mike

question.

From: Billns on
On 4/22/2010 3:01 AM, OSullivan wrote:
> I deleted it instead of opening it and its not in the recycle bin.

Google for file recovery programs.

If at all possible, download and install the program on a drive that
doesn't contain your deleted file as you may inadvertently overwrite the
file contents.

Bill