From: Saul on
dear team,
I work for an organisation that has more than 50 branches countrywide and
more than 80 sales force.
I need to collect sales data on a daily basis from every sales person.
I have designed a standard excel templete uniform to all sales persons
in it, is the daily sales targets vs actual sales.....
How can the sales team access it and update their sales records?
From: Mike H on
Saul,

If you put the workbook on a server that is available to all locations then
anyone can access it. Doing it this way only one person at a time can have it
open for editing.

You could also consider 'Sharing' the workbook and this can allow editing by
multiple users.

Have a look here for workbook sharing

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052025951033.aspx
--