From: steve1313 on

From: steve1313 on
My employee has us locked out of MS Outlook 2007. Does anyone know the steps
to recover or override the password? The message displays Personal Folders
Password, Type the password for Outlook.
Any ideas?

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"steve1313" <steve1313(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My employee has us locked out of MS Outlook 2007. Does anyone know the steps
> to recover or override the password? The message displays Personal Folders
> Password, Type the password for Outlook.
> Any ideas?

It's unlikely that your employer added a password to any of your PSTs. They
would have had to visit your PC, run Outlook, then add the password.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Dianne on

steve1313;704071 Wrote:

"Dan Jerrim" wrote:

> > I password protect on my personal folder in Outlook and now ant to
remove it.
> > i can find how to change it but not how to remove it!

Dan,

Go to the dialog box where you change the password, type in the old
password and leave the other two new password areas blank. This removes
the password.

--
Dianne
Dianne's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=1755