From: Susie G Susie on
I have been through the set up process hundreds of times and run up a huge
phone bill with sky trying to set up my outlook since we changed from orange
to sky as our ISP. I have gone through the help pages and gone onto sky
eforum but it still doesnt work. Any help would be great. Cheers. Susie
From: Gordon on

"Susie G" <Susie G(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have been through the set up process hundreds of times and run up a huge
> phone bill with sky trying to set up my outlook since we changed from
> orange
> to sky as our ISP. I have gone through the help pages and gone onto sky
> eforum but it still doesnt work. Any help would be great. Cheers. Susie

So what's difficult about this:
http://www.skyuser.co.uk/tutorials/1374.html

You need to tell us what is going wrong - and if you are now using a Sky
email or still an Orange email, or some other.