Prev: Greeting Line
Next: friend
From: Sean Bishop on
I am using Access 2007.

I have several reports and queries which are run on a fairly regular basis.
What I would like to be able to do is show the date the report was last run.

Is there any way I can show this on a form which would show the name of the
report or query and the date it was last run.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Sean Bishop
From: KARL DEWEY on
The easiest way I know is to have whatever triggers your report to also
append a record to a table and to use DLokup on form to display Max dated
record.
--
Build a little, test a little.

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
If you are starting your report from a form (like you should be doing), add
a datefield to the underlying data table and a line in your code will save
the run date to that field overwriting the previous entry. Something as
simple as:

Me.txtDateField = Date

should work, assuming txtDateField is the name of the textbox, with that
data.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"Sean Bishop" <SeanBishop(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using Access 2007.
>
> I have several reports and queries which are run on a fairly regular
> basis.
> What I would like to be able to do is show the date the report was last
> run.
>
> Is there any way I can show this on a form which would show the name of
> the
> report or query and the date it was last run.
>
> Thank you for any help you can give me.
>
> Sean Bishop

Pages: 1
Prev: Greeting Line