From: Frank Martin on

<undisclosed> wrote in message

> Right click on your desktop and choose Personalize from
> the menu a new
> window will open and in there will be an option called
> Mouse Pointers on
> the Pointers Tab the 3D Bronze scheme has a bright yellow
> pointer, go
> through the list though you might find one you like
> better. Hope that
> helps :smile:
>

> --
> gary

Thanks, I found something in the Microsoft Mouse dialogues.
"Show the position of the mouse when the ctrl key is
pressed."

It gives a transient bullseye to show where it is.

Frank

From: Frank Martin on

"Frank Martin" <fm(a)general.com.au> wrote in message
> Thanks, I'll check it out.
>
> "John Inzer" <oobie(a)doobie.zyx> wrote in message
>> Frank Martin wrote:
>>> I have WindowsXP SP3
>>>
>>> I have a larger screen and I use the largest pointer
>>> available in Microsoft Mouse.
>>>
>>> Is there any way to colour it bright yellow (like tennis
>>> balls) to make it more visible?
>>>
>>> Frank
>> =================================
>> Maybe the following link would be worth a look:
>>
>> Windows XP - Making the pointer more visible
>> http://www.bltt.org/accessibility/winxp/mouse_visibility.htm

I checked it out and it works. Though the pointer is rather
small. I've gone for yellow.

From: dadiOH on
Frank Martin wrote:
> I have WindowsXP SP3
>
> I have a larger screen and I use the largest pointer
> available in Microsoft Mouse.
>
> Is there any way to colour it bright yellow (like tennis
> balls) to make it more visible?
>
> Frank

Use an icon editor to open the file of the cursor you want to use and color
it anything you want. You can also use the editor to make your own - any
size, any shape - or to enlarge the existing one.

Cursor files are in Windows/cursors.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

From: Skybuck Flying on
What's wrong with white ? ;) :)

Bye,
Skybuck ;) =D

From: Brian V on
Where is icon editor?

How can I set/create a picture or graphic of mine as an icon and apply it to
programs? Do I need a certain size or will it fit the size automatically? I'v
had problems with my Microsoft Zune not fitting the graphics for my mp3's.
But I'v also had this problem with other programs.

Thank you.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: NCP Dynamic Firewall