From: Frank Martin on
I have WindowsXP SP3

I have a larger screen and I use the largest pointer
available in Microsoft Mouse.

Is there any way to colour it bright yellow (like tennis
balls) to make it more visible?

Frank

From: John Inzer on
Frank Martin wrote:
> I have WindowsXP SP3
>
> I have a larger screen and I use the largest pointer
> available in Microsoft Mouse.
>
> Is there any way to colour it bright yellow (like tennis
> balls) to make it more visible?
>
> Frank
=================================
Maybe the following link would be worth a look:

Windows XP - Making the pointer more visible
http://www.bltt.org/accessibility/winxp/mouse_visibility.htm

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: undisclosed on

Right click on your desktop and choose Personalize from the menu a new
window will open and in there will be an option called Mouse Pointers on
the Pointers Tab the 3D Bronze scheme has a bright yellow pointer, go
through the list though you might find one you like better. Hope that
helps :smile:

--
gary
From: undisclosed on

Sorry my instructions were for Vista, should have checked the forum name
better

--
gary
From: Frank Martin on
Thanks, I'll check it out.

"John Inzer" <oobie(a)doobie.zyx> wrote in message
> Frank Martin wrote:
>> I have WindowsXP SP3
>>
>> I have a larger screen and I use the largest pointer
>> available in Microsoft Mouse.
>>
>> Is there any way to colour it bright yellow (like tennis
>> balls) to make it more visible?
>>
>> Frank
> =================================
> Maybe the following link would be worth a look:
>
> Windows XP - Making the pointer more visible
> http://www.bltt.org/accessibility/winxp/mouse_visibility.htm
>
> --
>
> J. Inzer MS-MVP
> Digital Media Experience