From: Kenneth M. Lin on
What can you do to make some ODS outcomes not show up? I am updating some
processes for a client and PROC MEANS output won't show up. A table is
still created but only the row and column headings are displayed with
nothing in the middle. I also cannot get DATA STEP output from FILE PRINT
to go to ODS.

What gives?

From: Ya on
On Jun 6, 8:37 pm, "Kenneth M. Lin" <kenneth_m_...(a)sbcglobal.net>
wrote:
> What can you do to make some ODS outcomes not show up?  I am updating some
> processes for a client and PROC MEANS output won't show up.  A table is
> still created but only the row and column headings are displayed with
> nothing in the middle.   I also cannot get DATA STEP output from FILE PRINT
> to go to ODS.
>
> What gives?

Check the source code, do you see any ods xx close, or ods exclude xx,
ods exclude all etc.?
If so, comment those lines, you will see the result goes to your ods
destination.

Ya