From: gray asphalt on
I want to play a tune and then go back and
assing some of the notes to like viola pizzacato
and some to viola legato.

I could clone the track and delete notes that
I don't want on the appropriate synth track,
one being set to pizza and the other lego
but there's an easier way, right?

From: Martin Holmes on
I'm intrigued about "assing". I've never assed a note before. How do you
do it?

From: Phoenix on
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 04:13:31 -0700, "gray asphalt"
<dontwrite(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to play a tune and then go back and
> assing some of the notes to like viola pizzacato
> and some to viola legato.

Let me guess -- you posted this after a long session? <g>
Are you by any chance using Kontakt? If so you can use the
articulation keys (red ones).
From: kitekrazy on
On 6/19/2010 8:37 AM, Martin Holmes wrote:
> I'm intrigued about "assing". I've never assed a note before. How do you
> do it?

Happens to me every time a play an instrument.
From: Steve_Karl on
Split the clips around the notes you want for different articulation.
SHFT+DRAG to an other track and assign that track to the new sound.

"gray asphalt" <dontwrite(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:ED1Tn.38157$TL5.31057(a)newsfe24.iad...
>I want to play a tune and then go back and
> assing some of the notes to like viola pizzacato
> and some to viola legato.
>
> I could clone the track and delete notes that
> I don't want on the appropriate synth track,
> one being set to pizza and the other lego
> but there's an easier way, right?
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: fatal error