From: jeffl on
Module: c/ program files/cakewalk/shared plug-ins/Fx reverb.Ax
Exception code c:0000005

Just opened a song and started listening and about 1 minute in-well-the
freeze-fatal error and big annoying buzzy sound-ARGHHH!!!

From: jeffl on
I had installed edirol sound canvass from sonar3 so I could use the bass
patch-which IMO is far superior to the one in the CW/roland tts---this might
be a conflict in sonar 7--I have removed edirol from the project-no crash
yet.....

From: Sue Morton on
"Glennbo" wrote:
> ... it ends up sounding more like a real bass because it *is* a real
> bass

A real bass sounds more like a real bass? What's wrong with this
picture? LOL
--
Sue Morton

From: jeffl on
I actually do play bass on almost everything I do-except the occasional gig
sequence where if I'm lazy and I can get the synth bass to do it--then I
just use that. I usually start with the synth bass if I download a midi
sequence I'm gonna use and then play bass over it and mute the synth.

Bad news-removing the edirol did not fix the problem--multiple crashes--the
only way to move ahead is to start a new project--eliminate all the plugins
I had on the almost completed mix project--record the last little parts and
then save this as a new project--restart the computer so I have both and
then paste in the new tracks into the old (almost mixed) project and save
that as a new project and restart to be safe...ha ha--I win (?)
...take this..me!!!!!

From: Bob Donald on

Yeah, plus you can hear the mistakes that I make when I play real bass that
I couldnt possibly reproduce on a keyboard!

> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> A real bass sounds more like a real bass? What's wrong with this
>> picture?
>
> Well it doesn't sound *less* like a real bass!!! <g>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: cannot view synth rack
Next: How do you do this ...