From: john doe on
I have Outlook 2003 and it's hooked into exchange.
How can I forward an inside email to a outside email such as hotmail?
Is there any step by step guides?
Please advise and thanks.

From: Gordon on

"john doe" <johndoe(a)johndoe.com> wrote in message
> I have Outlook 2003 and it's hooked into exchange.
> How can I forward an inside email to a outside email such as hotmail?
> Is there any step by step guides?
> Please advise and thanks.

You might want to consult your organisation's policies before you embark on
this. Many organisations specifically forbid the forwarding of email (which
is company property) to outside addresses...

From: Oliver Vukovics on
Hi John,

open the email click on "Forward" and send it to the hotmail account.

Another way is to create a rule:
"Automatically forward messages to another e-mail account"
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011502011033.aspx

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share Outlook without Exchange (Win7, Office 2010 Ready): Public ShareFolder

From: VanguardLH on
john doe wrote:

> I have Outlook 2003 and it's hooked into exchange.
> How can I forward an inside email to a outside email such as hotmail?
> Is there any step by step guides?
> Please advise and thanks.

Did you get permission from your employer via their IT dept to allow you to
store THEIR *property* somewhere off their corporate network and out of
their control? You want to redirect or copy THEIR e-mail property to your
personal account which is not managed by them. You don't think they can
sniff their corporate traffic to see where it goes? Since there are lots of
folks looking for your job, do you have another job already lined up?
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Exchange admins can block forwarding by rules at the server level but
clicking forward on each message should work.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: