From: abby on
I am trying to limit the number of hours that my employees can log. How do I
prevent the total of 3 cells from exceeding 80 hours. I tried to limit it
through the validation menu, but I have been unable to figure it out. (By the
way, they can log in decimals, not just whole numbers).
From: T. Valko on
Try this...

Data Validation
Allow: Custom