From: tran1728 on
Good mornig, pls help me, i want insert 3 rows when the data changed
Colum A
Row 1 920
Row 2 920
Row 3 920
Row 4 728
Row 5 661

I want insertation automatique 3 rows atfter Rows3 and after rows4.
Thans so much.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=61baed01-d921-47bf-b305-fd2e1ea61690&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc
From: ozgrid.com on
Try this macro

Sub AddRows()
Dim lrow As Long

For lrow = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row To 2 Step -1
If Cells(lrow, 1) <> Cells(lrow - 1, 1) Then _
Cells(lrow, 1).Range("A1:A3").EntireRow.Insert
Next lrow

End Sub

--
Regards