From: minmcc on
This should be a fairly easy thing to find, but maybe I'm just missing it.
When I get an e-mail from someone not on my contact list, how can I save
their contact information without having to enter it in manually? I can't
figure out how to do this on gmail either! Should be a fairly easy thing to
do, you would think.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"minmcc" <minmcc(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> This should be a fairly easy thing to find, but maybe I'm just missing it.
> When I get an e-mail from someone not on my contact list, how can I save
> their contact information without having to enter it in manually? I can't
> figure out how to do this on gmail either! Should be a fairly easy thing to
> do, you would think.

Right-click the address and choose Add to Contacts.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Kathleen Orland on
Right click on their address in the email and scroll to Add.

From: Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook) on
As the email you receive often has a signature in it, drag it to your
Contacts folder. Then you can highlight and drag data to the Contact
fields. eg highlight their phone number and drop it in the phone number
field.

--

Regards

Judy Gleeson