From: Rene B. Rene on
Within an IF function, I would like to have the cell left blank given a
certain logical result. The purpose is to have a result, that does not show
up as a zero in a chart.
Using "" in the function will make the chart function perceive the value of
the cell as a zero instead of a completely blank cell (i.e. as after having
hit Delete, while being in the cell).
How is that done???
Thanks

From: Roger Govier on
Hi Rene

Use NA() for your false result rather than ""
=IF(A1>0,25,NA())

--
Regards
Roger Govier

From: Anand on
As the =SERIES() won't read N/A error the chart won't produce results
for them...