From: Kiara on
I love outlook, but I have a lot of "one day i should do this" type tasks
with no due date. they have no due date. when I sort by due date, I want
the things due today at the top, then the stuff due next week and eventually
all of my infinite due dates at the bottom. For some reason outlook has
decided that none is the highest/earliest possible date so whether I sort
ascending or descending, the things due today are in the middle.

I prioritize within my categories, so I don't want to just sort by priority
first and then due date. I want outlook to function as it really logically
should and not try to find a cheap way around the problem.