From: david.florman on
How many will accept his compilation of errors in his Beale
cipher papers? How many will assume that he himself endorses the
errant logic? These deluded fools do not matter, as the bamboozler
Kruh is focused on the main objective: separating me from the value of
my work. How's that noble endeavor going for you, Louie? You must be
making Smug Doug so proud. BTW, I found a site which appears to be
VENDING copies of "Bamboozlement II". Are people actually paying for
you to mislead them? Now that's what I call making good use of a
reputation.