From: david.florman on
And what better place to recognize a day of deceit and treachery
than here at sci.corrupt? Lest we have forgotten the question, Smug
Doug Gwyn (sci.crypt expert) has either broken the Beale Ciphers as a
direct result of my findings or he has not. And why can't I get an
answer? Smug Doug Gwyn has stated does not believe in sharing
information. So why is he a (sci.crypt expert)? And who says there's
no such site as sci.corrupt?
From: Richard Herring on
In message
<023af724-bd37-4e96-975f-ffc6b87c7f15(a)19g2000vbq.googlegroups.com>,
david.florman(a)att.net writes

>no such site as sci.corrupt?

ITYM "newsgroup".
HTH. HAND.
--
Richard Herring
From: Gordon Burditt on
> And what better place to recognize a day of deceit and treachery
>than here at sci.corrupt? Lest we have forgotten the question, Smug
>Doug Gwyn (sci.crypt expert) has either broken the Beale Ciphers as a
>direct result of my findings or he has not.

There is no poster to sci.crypt with 'Smug' as part of the name.

>And why can't I get an
>answer?

Answer from whom?

>Smug Doug Gwyn has stated does not believe in sharing
>information. So why is he a (sci.crypt expert)?

Since there is no such person, he's not a "sci.crypt expert".

>And who says there's
>no such site as sci.corrupt?

There is no .corrupt top-level domain, so there can't be a sci.corrupt
site. Perhaps you were thinking of newsgroup names.

From: Phil Carmody on
gordonb.fs2ax(a)burditt.org (Gordon Burditt) writes:
>> And what better place to recognize a day of deceit and treachery
>>than here at sci.corrupt? Lest we have forgotten the question, Smug
>>Doug Gwyn (sci.crypt expert) has either broken the Beale Ciphers as a
>>direct result of my findings or he has not.
>
> There is no poster to sci.crypt with 'Smug' as part of the name.
>
>>And why can't I get an
>>answer?
>
> Answer from whom?

That's freaking hilarious considering your inane attribution
policy (namely, not to include one).

Phil
--
Any true emperor never needs to wear clothes. -- Devany on r.a.s.f1
From: Noob on
Phil Carmody wrote:

> That's freaking hilarious considering your inane attribution
> policy (namely, not to include one).

If he's really using trn 4.0-test76 (Apr 2, 2001) perhaps he
should consider an upgrade?