From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
<yawn>

From: occam on
On 19/01/2010 23:39, PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
> <yawn>

I agree. Internet Explorer has exactly the same effect on me too.
From: Kyler_IE8_Team on

The security, compatibility, and speed differences between IE 6, and IE
8 are huge. If you are having trouble adjusting to IE 8, I would
recommend viewing in compatibility mode, which makes sites appear like
they did in IE 6. Here's a link to walk you through it.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956197/

-Kyler
IE8 Outreach Team

--