From: Ed from AZ on
I'm a complete noob at web pages, HTML, and JavaScript. I put
JavaScript code in the web page I'm trying to build, saved it, and
opened in IE to see it run. I also put in a <NOSCRIPT> message.

When the page opened, I had the <NOSCRIPT> message displayed and a bar
across the top saying IE had blocked active content. I selected "Let
blocked content run". The <NOSCRIPT> messge went away, but the JS
still wouldn't run. I went through my IE settings (XP Pro, IE 7):
everything with Java is enabled.

What am I missing?
Ed
From: Anteaus on
IE thinks you're trying to do something dodgy with the javascript, like
create a pop-under advert for example. That is why it warns the user.