From: Tazzin on
To bypass the limitation of the use the & sign instead of using
=Concatenate... i.e.
=CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3...)

is the same as

=A1&A2&A3

with this, you bypass the limitation of the "50 Fields" you are
encountering.. I know this late (by 2 yrs) but if anyone elses searches for
this hopefully this will help ;)..