From: Aquabluesky88 on
I accidently Added a misspelled word into the dictionary. How do I edit that
entry so I can fix it? Thanks!
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Open the custom.dic (it can be opened in Notepad) and remove the word. The
dictionary might be at C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application
Data\Microsoft\UProof.

You can also get to the custom.dic by typing an obviously misspelled word,
right click and then choose Options from the spelling dialog. In there
you'll find a custom dictionary button.. click it then choose edit.

If you need specific instructions, we need to know your version of Outlook.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: