From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
That was the first sentence, did you read all of it?

While I advices you already earlier to use in a windows service a windows
timer timer, because in that a windows forms timer does not go.

You where not asking about picoseconds precise timer, that has been
elaborated already more then enough in this thread.

But if you don't want to use the windows timer timer, feel free, it cost me
at least nothing.

Cor

From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
I forgot to ask you.

How is your American car going at 200 miles an hour?

From: Charles on
I don't remember you like this Cor. Is that really you? What have you done
with the real Cor?

From: Armin Zingler on
Am 21.05.2010 12:08, schrieb Cor Ligthert[MVP]:
> There is also written that American cars are better than German cars.

8-| 8-) :-D LOL

--
Armin
From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on