From: Tamara on
My Outlook 2003 "Insert" menu used to have the option of using the Clip Art
Organizer program to search for clip art to insert into Outlook. This option
has disappeared and I have not been able to find out how to get it back. Any
ideas?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Tamara" <Tamara(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My Outlook 2003 "Insert" menu used to have the option of using the Clip Art
> Organizer program to search for clip art to insert into Outlook. This
> option
> has disappeared and I have not been able to find out how to get it back.
> Any
> ideas?

What did you change on your PC just before "used to"?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]