From: Mihai N. on

> Wont that be CT2A ? (In VS2002 and beyond)
True.
Quite tough keeping up with thousands of APIs and macros :-)

--
Mihai Nita [Microsoft MVP, Windows - SDK]
http://www.mihai-nita.net
From: Ajay Kalra on
> > Wont that be CT2A ? (In VS2002 and beyond)

> True.
> Quite tough keeping up with thousands of APIs and macros :-)

Yes. But CT2A etc were introduced in VS2003 and that was one of those things
which I remembered. I have never had the chance to use it though.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra(a)yahoo.com

From: Tom Serface on
Hi Ajay,

I used this in one of my applications (along with some others) and they seem
to work fine and are quite handy. There seem to be so many ways of doing
similar things that it does get confusing sometimes, but it's nice having
choices.

Tom