From: Motley on
I wonder why this is not a valid way of sorting messages as it is extremely
useful if you want to sort by date in ascending order but still keep your
unread emails at the top of the list. I sure hope Microsoft plans on adding
this ability as I know several people who would prefer to sort that way. If
there is an issue with sorting by read/unread status then there should at
least be an option to keep unread email at the top regardless of your sorting.

From: censoredsoft on
How is this not a feature?

The data is recorded somewhere as we can see columns for read but the UI
isn't capable of doing this sort. Being a developer I'm sure there is a
logical programmatic reason as UI people took the time to say "hey, this
isn't possible"

By why?

From: Bob I on
You have an Unread message folder already.