From: Martin on
I need to calculate a checksum of 3 hex values which is defined as:
30h XOR 01h XOR FFh. Can someone please tell me how to do this in VB6?

I've been experimenting around with the XOR function but I can't
figure out how to get it to work with hex values.

Help?

From: Martin on
On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 16:47:24 -0700, Martin <ironwoodcanyon(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>I need to calculate a checksum of 3 hex values which is defined as:
>30h XOR 01h XOR FFh. Can someone please tell me how to do this in VB6?
>
>I've been experimenting around with the XOR function but I can't
>figure out how to get it to work with hex values.
>
>Help?

Never mind - found the answer.

Just had to Google for the right thing :)

Thanks anyway

Pages: 1
Prev: VB6 weirdness on W7
Next: ListBox