From: rbarrios on
Hi .... please help me to create an script that create a network place within
"My network places" using vbscript , I know how to create a mapping network
drive but ther other way "without network drive" I dont know how ?

Please I will appreciante if some one can help me .........
From: Steve on
I would also be insteresting in knowing how to do this.

From: Joshua C. Clark on
It is pretty simple really it simply puts a shortcut in your 'My Documents'
folder under 'NetHood' so basically all we need to know is what is the
mapping or shortcut you wish to add and I will write you a VBS script to
create it there..