From: Joe M. on
Is it possible to add a recording to an existing macro? The only way I have
been able to to so this is to create another recording and then copy the code
from the addition and paste it into the first macro. It just seems there
should be an easier way.

Thanks,
Joe M.
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
the best way is to write the macro from the beginning as per your
explanation that is the only way you have to add something to the macro

From: Jim Thomlinson on
You can not append a new recording to an existing macro. There are 2 solutions.
1. copy and paste as you have done
2. Make a call from the original macro to the new macro

Sub Macro1()
'original macro
call Macro2
end sub