From: slipstream99 on
I have Outlook 2007 and have several email addresses set up on it. I have
created sub-folders under the Inbox folder, and have been dragging the emails
into them. A friend told me there is a way to automate this process, so when
an incoming email message arrives it is utomatically placed into its folder.

Can someone tell me how to set up Outlook to do this?
From: Gordon on

"slipstream99" <slipstream99(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have Outlook 2007 and have several email addresses set up on it. I have
> created sub-folders under the Inbox folder, and have been dragging the
> emails
> into them. A friend told me there is a way to automate this process, so
> when
> an incoming email message arrives it is utomatically placed into its
> folder.
>
> Can someone tell me how to set up Outlook to do this?

Go to Tools-Account Settings, highlight each account in turn (as long as
they are POP accounts) and at the bottom of the dialog box there's a button
that allows you to change the delivery location. This can be a different
folder, or even a separate pst file.

HTH